Wednesday 6 February 2008

Whats love got to do with it?

Up until now sex was off my weekly menu. Now...well lets just say sex is a big part of my life now. Its replaced liking people, boyfriends, kissing...I can't imagine me just simply kissing someone now unless if it was on a dance floor!

As bad as it may sound, i would'nt have it any other way. When you'r young, jaded and fed up of bull shit guys, what else is a girl to do?! Im 17 and already i know that the 'monogamist' lifestyle is not on my future radar or at least for a few years!

Relationships seem so tediouse, fake and full of deception. Personally i get more pleasure and validation from getting fucked in a corsa in a kids adventure playground car park! but maybe thats the diffrence between me and you...I've never felt so alive and stimulated!

Im a passionate person and when passion meets mixed raced- corsa -driving- playa-rudolf thong wearing- sex god! well...who can resist that on any friday night.

I love the word Fuck i love how it sounds, what it means and when its said to me! I never saw myself as a particly sexual person but ive gone the opposite way, i love it. Although it can be frustrating! I could fuck until the cows came home...and then i'd fuck the cows!

No comments: