Sunday 10 February 2008

Sunday Morning Glory...

First of all. OH MY GOD. I'm in quite a large amount of pain. it hurts to sit here and write this!
So yes after hearing about my friends expirience up the back door, i was jumping on the bandwagon myself in as little as 7days time!
I did'nt even relise it was gonig to happen, i just thought he lost his way! But. Before i knew it was even happening i was enjoying it...then i relised...im being fucked up the arse? I thought i was going to stay in the 'anal virgin' sexual group till i was atleast 20! Little did i know it was no more than 4months after my 17th birthday. One of the more shocking facts about this is that im one of the last people out of a close group of friends to do it! I would do it again. But if this pains goes on for much longer im not sure if its worth it. I've had to take the gym off todays activity list and its been replaced by my bed. I feel like im recovering from someting really traumatic lol! like i need my rest haha.

I'm lookin forward too tonights phone conversation with my fellow sex blogger aha!

*sigh* Well that's me worn an torn until next weekend!!

No comments: