Friday 8 February 2008

OUT FUCKED!?

Todays society is all about 'Out fucking' people ive recently discovered!

As of last weekend, i had many a arguments with fabulous friends about 'out fucking' each other

Came into work sunday morning to bump in to a friend, who has recently lost there virginity before me (yes i no! before me!...i was mad!:@!) LOL but yer anyway, finally got her back by getting fucked up the arse ;)!
She hates me! said she needs to beat me and goes
Im guna tea bag him
Me: Too late babe, did it last nite was good!
Her: *Sprays me with Disinfectant!*
ROFL


Only to get home, tell a different friend a got fucked up the arse
For her to turn round and say
Yer well my Boyfriend pissed in my mouth at the weekend!

HOW DARE SHE OUT FUCK ME LIKE THIS!

Anyway!

You get the game!

Comment this blog if u think you can out fuck me n my friends!

x

No comments: