Wednesday 20 February 2008

Doggey style!

Monday nights arnt supposed to be spent at home, there suppose to be spent up the downs doing in doggey style on poppers with the lust of you'r life! agreed? I think so!
I'd done foreplay on poppers before, but never sex, It's like what i imagined it would feel like to be on ecstacy? The feeling i got when i had sex on poppers is my personal experience of ecstacy anyway aha without the love?

My other half brought me a book for valentines day about a women who thinks quite similer to us and has sex ALOT. God do i love the book ! Its a bastard when you'r lying in bed wishing you was having sex but instead you'r reading about it. So after reading 5 chapters i fully charged and wanted to be fucked. I think i got to buisness, twice! Not only that but we also got caught by a police women whilst in our underwear, post doggey style! A part of me was actually disapointed we weren't arrested or atleast questioned?!

I hate that i have all these stories, achievements and memorable moments and people try to ruin it for me!
I don't see why i should feel bad for not having feelings...
'oh you'r not a slut are you?'
GET A COCK UP YOU'R ASS
speaking of..
I can't even do it again! Its extremely painful!
honestly, im gutted!
i was looking forward to it aswell...espescially after reaidng my sex book, she has anal all the time!
I will get there again!

No comments: